Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bath Mathematics Good Or Not What Can A 13 Year Old Girl Do To Earn More Money?

What can a 13 year old girl do to earn more money? - bath mathematics good or not

Umm .. . so im a girl of 13 years in Asia, and I feel really good to use money from my mother, I with my father, live more ...

I am a hard worker in school, I have all the pre-AP classes and in high mathematics, art, music. I love animals, have 2 dogs and 2 parrots, and I know how to take care of them. I also know how to cook and care for children LIL (about 3-5?). I can also speak / read / write, Chinese! but I'm not good at mowing the lawn or cleaning up the mess too = = "
So I thought to
Chinese-mentoring for young children (5-10 years old (?))
-Go to your dog or a bath for your pets?
-Help Home Work (7-12)
Craft? (Polymer or simple artifacts (3-Children 8 years old))
Custody of the children (1-5 years)

Questions for you!
Which do you prefer?
How much should I charge? (I thought (at $ 10-15 per hour?))
So if you think your better for me, for you to go home or they come to me? (My parents r good with the idea)
When I was that the students / clients?

U.S. GI Ps

Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment