Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Acronis True Image And Installation How Do I Successfully Restore An Ubuntu Linux Installation Image Into A Blank Partition N Get Grub To Boot In?

How do i successfully restore an Ubuntu Linux installation image into a blank partition n get grub to boot in? - acronis true image and installation

I installed Ubuntu Linux on my PC ... But this time I was not much. I thought it might need in the future, so I a partition image using Acronis True Image Home made.

Since I formatted my PC, then install Ubuntu disappeared. Now I have Windows Vista and Ubuntu wanted to try once again, as I take on a few Linux / Unix class at school.

I had no idea how to configure Grub so that I partition Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy) install and format your own, and I returned the old image of Ubuntu (probably 7.4). Basically, I would like to boot / grub now restored image, but it does not work! for all that effort in vain when installing Ubuntu 7.10, the first time.

I just need GRUB to boot the restored image to obtain ... How can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment