Sunday, December 27, 2009

Clear Plastic Storage Bins How To Convince My Parents I'm Not Wasting My Money?

How to convince my parents I'm not wasting my money? - clear plastic storage bins

I LOVE hamsters and all types of rodents. I have a hamster of my own scribblings. I wanted to have a cage for him and my mother told me, yes. So for my birthday, I went to stores to buy one (already a large plastic storage tray of course), but then she bought me a 8inx11in cage your hamster to the vet or take anything. Then, as I did because I knew I wanted to do, which has threatened to take over and tried to argue that it is only 2 inches (it is a hamster roborvski) and do not need a great big cage. I was very angry, he went to go play with my hamster. Then there was the friend of my father that hamsters have an additional field was, but I can not connect to my small cage to cage, if you are (to my little sister's my type crittertrail). OK Anyway, if I saved my money and went to Amazon finally see that X crittertrails Both are under $ 20 only slightly and say that? Then he went away. It is after all, my only today, but still think I have my money. So when I say that I mean going to want to buy new cages and connection, and my house will soon be covered with cages hamsters only way to save your money and buy something sensible, like I'm losing $ 175 on 50,000 pieces of paper. Sorry for my long rant, but how can I convince them that I did not lose my money and I love hamsters. I tried several times before and were unsuccessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment