Thursday, January 7, 2010

Double Dishwasher How Do You Use A KitchenAid Double Drawer Dishwasher?

How do you use a KitchenAid double drawer dishwasher? - double dishwasher

I know that sounds ridiculous, but I have a new house came with a double-drawer dishwasher. I was totally alone in the love for beauty. Well, I tried to assign different kinds of soap, and my dishes are still funky. I have no idea what I'm doing here .... Who knows how to load one of them. This is the worst part of all this, not as a dishwasher with all the usual means.

Please help me to stop someone, a !!!!!!!!!!!! DELAY

1 comment:

fitzpiml... said...

Get on the manufacturer's website and go to the section of the manual. In the model of your dishwasher, then go to the Insert operation and troubleshooting section. Here they cover.
If you have any questions, I suggest you drive more than Lowe's and ask. I found always the staff of the unit from Lowe's as a very competent and pleasant. Good luck, and of course you're not an idiot.

Post a Comment