Sunday, January 10, 2010

Walking In Burgundy What's The Big Deal With Walking Alone In Halls?

What's the big deal with walking alone in halls? - walking in burgundy

I do not understand why young people see the stupid in my old age so as to be alone, or worry about being seen. The people you judge this? I'm really deep into the thinking and logic as the. Sometimes I feel like an old man trapped in a body of high school. I am 15 years on the road. I wish I went to a school where everyone has the same values and morals as me.

4 comments:

Walks at Night said...

Most people are ants ......

Stay there a few years and you go to college and begin his real life. There is something useful for themselves able - to start somewhere added to. Do not worry.

LinZ said...

Your call to an old soul and here
But the SUT they r stupid and insucure. everything I see myself walking Dred is pple w / o my BF can always wonder wat wud happen? Instant messaging and talking as IDW! really! But apart from this factor r that much to believe lemmings, for himself = /

LinZ said...

Your call to an old soul and here
But the SUT they r stupid and insucure. everything I see myself walking Dred is pple w / o my BF can always wonder wat wud happen? Instant messaging and talking as IDW! really! But apart from this factor r that much to believe lemmings, for himself = /

1383712 said...

Yes, it's annoying.
I only know that the school only a small part of his life and soon become surrounded by people in the school felt the same way it is now.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel: D

Post a Comment