Monday, January 18, 2010

Hot Flashes And Headaches Hot Flashes, Headaches, Constipation, & I Need Help Asap Please =(?

Hot Flashes, Headaches, Constipation, & I need help asap please =(? - hot flashes and headaches

I'm 22nd I have 2 years. Last week I got a headache, accompanied by small bursts of heat. They were at first, but as these days it got worse and worse ... Today, I can not sleep because of them. I had a headache all day and then took 600 mg of ibuprofen to calm the madness, which increased the heat in a fire about every 3 minutes I have a get my face and stormed adheres to the body sweating and clammy, and my Skin is hot and cold! But I sense from the heat! I you are instructed to only once in my adult life, and then I was Preggo with my son, but here I am on 3 Efforts BM. I could not eat, today I tried and I started to come back to me ... the chicken rice was soft and white on the road. I do not feel hungry. I feel tired but not exhausted at heart I am very tired and just want to sleep and when to light the hot flashes worse for me than just the fire ... I bet you feel better yourself! Well, it was not serious, but you know what I mean ... I can not do much more ... Another hotFlash has a flood of hot water in my body! HELP ME! Person ... Oh, and my temperature is 98.9 ... yes ...

2 comments:

codeblue... said...

It's really something, you should see a doctor. And since you so far, no bowel movement in 3 days (by the way ... would not burden, the risk to hurt himself), maybe a trip to the emergency room.

You can use a electrolyte imbalance, or even an infection. However, laboratories need to do to find the root of the problem.

Please go back!

♪ Apple head ♪ ♫ said...

sounds like some kind of virus or infection. go to the doctor! Sounds a bit like glandular fever. But it could be anything.

Post a Comment